Monday, 9 September 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch

Here is my attempt at Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch, posted on the 7th September.

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/saturday-sketch-12/

I have attached the original sketch and the pictures of my layout.

The close ups features Kaisercraft shells, which I have added holographic embossing powder to.

I have used
- Kaisercraft Basic Cardstock, Marine, Spearmint, and Lagoon.
- Luna, from the Hippy Girl Collection and Entwine from the Summer Breeze range.
- The parasol and shell wooden flourishes.







1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Becky!! Love the way you have combined the papers, and decorated your wood flourishes.. the way you have done the little stitches around the outside, and treasured photographs. Thanks for joining in the Kaisercraft challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete